Fast Times at Ridgemont High "Tasty Waves" Movie Mens and Womens T-Shirt
Anyone that doesn't absolutely love this Fast Times movie t-shirt obviously hasn't seen Jeff Spicoli in action... with his stoned surfer lines popping up every second... "life is like Pac-Man. You have to decimate or be decimated"... or the uber-classic "Aloha Mr Hand!"... rad!
So we bring you one of the lesser known movie quotes that hit-home with us when the movie first released... "All I need are some tasty Waves, a Cool buzz, and I'm fine!"... that's literally the surfers life mantra summed up in one simple phrase!!
Of course, Fast Times at Ridgemont High had many more colorful characters... most of which went on to discover huge success within the movie industry:
- Stoner Bud: Eric Stoltz (Mask, Killing Zoe, Pulp Fiction, The Fly II, The Prophecy)
- Stacy Hamilton: Jennifer Jason Leigh (The Hitcher, Backdraft, Rush, eXistenZ, The Jacket)
- Brad's Bud: Nicolas Cage (Rumble Fish, Wild at Heart, Leaving Las Vegas, Con-Air, Lord of War)
- Charles Jefferson: Forest Whitaker (Platoon, Ghost Dog, Panic Room, Last King of Scotland)
- Mike Damone: Robert Romanus (when it's time to make-out, play side one of Led Zeppelin IV!)
- Mr. Hand: Ray Walston (My Favorite Martian - convinced everyone is on DOPE!)
- Jeff Spicoli: Sean Penn (Bad Boys, Colors, Carlito's Way, Mystic River, Milk)
Not to mention, this is a Cameron Crowe film, who's also know for his excellent movies "Singles" (Matt Dillon, Bridget Fonda and Kyra Sedgwick), "Jerry Maguire" (Tom Cruise, Cuba Gooding Junior), "Almost Famous" (Patrick Fugit, Kate Hudson, Jason Lee, Phillip Seymour Hoffman) and "Vanilla Sky" (yet another Tom Cruise film!)... the man knows how to make a decent pop movie AND a decent cult movie! He's known to love rock music and has followed a tour or two in his time, as well as the fact that he's married to Nancy Wilson of the band "Heart".